About this course
Advanced Technology is an English-taught technical programme with a keen eye for society’s needs. Its broad approach brings together a range of engineering and natural science disciplines, giving you the scope to come up with innovative and unexpected solutions to new problems without being confined to a single area of science. You will learn how to combine knowledge from electrical engineering, chemical engineering, applied physics, mathematics, mechanical engineering and business administration.
- International students applying for an English taught UT Bachelor programme require one of the following documents as proof of their English language proficiency:
- IELTS minimum overall score of 6.0. Certificates older than two years are not considered for admission
- TOEFL (internet-based) minimum overall score of 80. Certificates older than two years are not considered for admission
- Cambridge CAE or Cambridge CPE
- To be admitted to a bachelor's at the University of Twente, you will need a diploma equivalent to the Dutch vwo-diploma. Take a look at the list of equivalent diplomas to see if your diploma is considered equivalent.
Let's see what you may also consider
Erasmus University RotterdamNetherlands