Tuition fee (local)
Contact the university / college
Tuition fee (foreign)
- Direct access for students who have finished the Dutch bachelor programme in Psychology at the University of Groningen.
- Admission for students from other universities depends on the courses they followed in their bachelor degree programme.
Non-native English speakers must moreover provide evidence of satisfactory results for one of the standard tests below:
- CPE: A, B or C
- CAE: A, B or C
- TOEFL: 580 paper-based or 237 computer-based or 92-93 in ternet-based
- IELTS: Band 6.5
Specialisations / Tracks
- Clinical Neuropsychology (track)
- Cognitive Psychology and Psychophysiology (CPP) (track)
- Industrial and Organisational Psychology (IOP) (track)
- Social Psychology and its Applications (SPA) (track)
- Free Choice Programme (track)