About this course
Through this programme, students will learn to construct mathematical models to analyse economic data. With these models, they will be able to compute the unemployment rates of a country, the Gross National Product, the stock price of a company or the future exchange rate of the Euro.
The courses in the propaedeutic phase serve as the foundation for the remainder of the programme. Students will take courses in Modelling, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Marketing and English. After this, students will continue with mandatory courses. Building on the propaedeutic coursework, they will deepen and broaden knowledge in the four major topics: Mathematical Economics, Econometrics, Operations Research and Actuarial Studies.
- Diploma / high school (or proof of enrolment with expected date of graduation)
- Transcript (if your final transcript is not available yet, please send us a temporary transcript and include a list of courses yet to be completed)
- Motivation letter
- Proof English/Dutch language proficiency
- Internet based (itb) TOEFL: 92 (with a minimum of 21 on all items)
- IELTS Academic Module: 6.5 (with a minimum of 6.0 for all components)