About this course
The students will focus on international relations, especially on the role of international organizations. During the programme, students will approach issues in the field of international relations from three perspectives: political, economic and legal. In addition, thye will receive thorough training in a modern foreign language. They will acquire a broad understanding of international relations.
- Diploma / high school (or proof of enrolment with expected date of graduation)
- Transcript (if your final transcript is not available yet, please send us a temporary transcript and include a list of courses yet to be completed)
- Motivation letter
- Proof English/Dutch language proficiency
- Internet based (itb) TOEFL: 92 (with a minimum of 21 on all items)
- IELTS Academic Module: 6.5 (with a minimum of 6.0 for all components)