About this course
The BSc in Economics and Business at the University of Amsterdam (UvA) gives students the necessary tools to address the complexity of the global economy.
The Dutch government has legally accredited this bachelor's programme in 2002. This means that upon successful completion of the programme students will receive a legally accredited Bachelor's degree and the title Bachelor of Science (BSc).
- Applicants should have a strong interest in economics, business and excellent quantitative (mathematical and statistical) skills.
- Hold a Dutch VWO diploma or a relevant HBO first-year degree.
- TOEFL test: minumum score 92, at least 20 on each sub-score (237 computer-based/580 paper-based test, reporting number 0398).
- IELTS test: minimum score 6.5, at least 6 on each sub-score.
- Cambridge International Examinations: minimum scores A (FCE), B (CAE), B (CPE).
Let's see what you may also consider
Erasmus University RotterdamNetherlands