About this course
This Master's program in Finance delivers broad business knowledge and specialized expertise in both financial management and investment analysis - first-rate preparation for students seeking a career at the top of the world of finance. Students can learn how to determine a firm's cost of capital, plan mergers and acquisitions, bring companies to the stock exchange, restructure corporations, make portfolio investment decisions, quantify risks, and hedge them using various derivative instruments.
- Entrance requirement for a Master's program in Tilburg School of Economics and Management is a university Bachelor's degree in a related field of studies (e.g. Business Economics, International Business, Business Administration or similar programs).
GMAT / GRE test scores
- The GMAT test is compulsory for this Master's program.
English language requirements
- TOEFL with a minimum score of 575 (paper-based) / 233 (computer-based) / 90-91 (internet-based); or
- Academic IELTS score with a minimum of 6.5 score overall and a minimum score of 6.0 on individual parts of the test.
- An English proficiency test is not required if for English native speakers.
Let's see what you may also consider
Erasmus University RotterdamNetherlands