About this course
This Master's in Economics program equips students with the advanced tools needed to understand and manage the complex problems facing companies and governments in the modern economy. Armed with a deep understanding of how markets function, when they fail, and the implications of this for market participants, students will be optimally prepared to help organizations and governments seize the opportunities available in the global economy while avoiding potential market pitfalls.
- Entrance requirement for a Master's program in Tilburg School of Economics and Management is a university Bachelor's degree in a related field of studies (e.g. Business Economics, International Business, Business Administration or similar programs).
GMAT / GRE test scores
- The GRE General test is compulsory for this Master's programs.
English language requirements
- TOEFL with a minimum score of 575 (paper-based) / 233 (computer-based) / 90-91 (internet-based); or
- Academic IELTS score with a minimum of 6.5 score overall and a minimum score of 6.0 on individual parts of the test.
- An English proficiency test is not required if for English native speakers.
Let's see what you may also consider
Erasmus University RotterdamNetherlands