About this course
Economics at Tilburg University will provide students with a solid foundation in microeconomics, macroeconomics and econometrics, as well as specific knowledge in core fields including financial economics, international economics, public sector economics and development economics. While the main focus of the program is on economics, students will also take two courses in business economics and two in philosophy, as well as a variety of electives during the last semester of the program.
Eligible for the program if possess any of the following:
- An International Baccalaureate (IB) diploma, including Mathematics Standard Level or Mathematics Higher Level. With an IB diploma including English and Mathematics Standard Level or Mathematics Higher Level, there are no extra tests required, or
- A European Baccalaureate (EB) diploma, including Mathematics (3 hrs). With an EB diploma including English and Mathematics (3 hrs), there are no extra tests required, or
- Another secondary or high school diploma that equals the Dutch VWO diploma, including English and Mathematics for which you have successfully passed or will pass the exam. For example, the German Abitur, or
- A + O levels (3 A-levels), including Mathematics A level, or 4 Advanced Placement subjects, including AP Math/Science.
English Language requirements
- The required minimum score for TOEFL is 550 (paper based) or 213 (computer based) or 80 (internet based); for IELTS 6.0 (no partial scores below 5.5).
Let's see what you may also consider
Erasmus University RotterdamNetherlands