- An International Baccalaureate (IB) diploma, including Mathematics Standard Level or Mathematics Higher Level. With an IB diploma including English and Mathematics Standard Level or Mathematics Higher Level, there are no extra tests required, or
- A European Baccalaureate (EB) diploma, including Mathematics (3 hrs). With an EB diploma including English and Mathematics (3 hrs), there are no extra tests required, or
- Another secondary or high school diploma that equals the Dutch VWO diploma, including English and Mathematics for which you have successfully passed or will pass the exam. For example, the German Abitur, or
- A + O levels (3 A-levels), including Mathematics A level, or 4 Advanced Placement subjects, including AP Math/Science.
English Language requirements
- The required minimum score for TOEFL is 550 (paper based) or 213 (computer based) or 80 (internet based); for IELTS 6.0 (no partial scores below 5.5).
While the emphasis is on (international) economics, a great deal of attention is also paid to business economics (especially finance & accounting) and to a lesser extent to business administration. IE&B provides a blend of disciplines, from which students can select a Master specialization in the future.