- An International Baccalaureate (IB) diploma, including Mathematics Standard Level or Mathematics Higher Level. With an IB diploma including English and Mathematics Standard Level or Mathematics Higher Level, there are no extra tests required, or
- A European Baccalaureate (EB) diploma, including Mathematics (3 hrs). With an EB diploma including English and Mathematics (3 hrs), there are no extra tests required, or
- Another secondary or high school diploma that equals the Dutch VWO diploma, including English and Mathematics for which you have successfully passed or will pass the exam. For example, the German Abitur, or
- A + O levels (3 A-levels), including Mathematics A level, or 4 Advanced Placement subjects, including AP Math/Science.
English Language requirements
- The required minimum score for TOEFL is 550 (paper based) or 213 (computer based) or 80 (internet based); for IELTS 6.0 (no partial scores below 5.5).
While other business administration programmes focus on economics or technology, the Nijmegen business administration programme focuses on studying social processes in organizations. The accent is on how social processes affect the behaviour in and of organizations, and how they impact the performance and the realization of organizational goals. This English-taught Bachelor's track emphasizes international management, organization culture and communicative processes.