About this course
This programme is suitable for students who are looking for an internationally-oriented programme in business administration with an emphasis on management, culture and organization. Nowadays, companies and non-profit organizations all over the world are experiencing a growing demand for a new kind of employees. Employees who are able to view organizations not only as a whole organization, but who can also see them from an international perspective.
As an internationally-oriented and English-taught track, IBA is open for all students who wish to know more about business administration in an international perspective. During the International Business Administration programme, students will become knowledgeable about the social and international aspects of management, culture and organization. IBA prepares students both for an international career and for an academic Master's degree.
Students will learn how to analyze organizational processes and to investigate how social developments have an influence on them. IBA pays attention to the influence of cultural norms, values, rituals and customs on management and organizations.
- An International Baccalaureate (IB) diploma, including Mathematics Standard Level or Mathematics Higher Level. With an IB diploma including English and Mathematics Standard Level or Mathematics Higher Level, there are no extra tests required, or
- A European Baccalaureate (EB) diploma, including Mathematics (3 hrs). With an EB diploma including English and Mathematics (3 hrs), there are no extra tests required, or
- Another secondary or high school diploma that equals the Dutch VWO diploma, including English and Mathematics for which you have successfully passed or will pass the exam. For example, the German Abitur, or
- A + O levels (3 A-levels), including Mathematics A level, or 4 Advanced Placement subjects, including AP Math/Science.
English Language requirements
- The required minimum score for TOEFL is 550 (paper based) or 213 (computer based) or 80 (internet based); for IELTS 6.0 (no partial scores below 5.5).
Let's see what you may also consider
Erasmus University RotterdamNetherlands