About this course
In this specialisation, students develop all the practical and intellectual skills necessary to apply psychological knowledge to real-life problems in working environments and organisations. The knowledge acquired through this programme include the following areas:
- Cognitive Enhancement
- Cognitive Ergonomics
The main emphasis is on translating theory into practice. The aim of this master’s specialisation is to provide students with a maximum of hands-on experience starting on the very first day.
- Possess the skills, understanding and knowledge required for earning the bachelor’s degree.
- Possess advanced knowledge at the level of a third year bachelor’s course on the topic of the master’s specialisation.
- Have sufficient knowledge of methods and statistics (up to 20 EC): introductory and more advanced courses in methods and statistics of psychological research (including psychometrics, multivariate data analysis) and the use of SPSS;
- Have earned the degree of bachelor at a university not being a university of professional education, or demonstrate the ability to meet the requirements for such a degree.
- Have proof of thorough proficiency in English: IELTS 7 or TOEFL 100/250/600 evidenced by an appropriate test.