Tuition fee (local)
Contact the university / college
Tuition fee (foreign)
- Possess the skills, understanding and knowledge required for earning the bachelor’s degree.
- Possess advanced knowledge at the level of a third year bachelor’s course on the topic of the master’s specialisation.
- Have sufficient knowledge of methods and statistics (up to 20 EC): introductory and more advanced courses in methods and statistics of psychological research (including psychometrics, multivariate data analysis) and the use of SPSS;
- Have earned the degree of bachelor at a university not being a university of professional education, or demonstrate the ability to meet the requirements for such a degree.
- Have proof of thorough proficiency in English: IELTS 7 or TOEFL 100/250/600 evidenced by an appropriate test.
- The Art of Applying Psychology
- Internship Psychology
- Master Thesis in MSc. Psychology
- Human Potential: Application
- Human Potential: Theory
- Human Computer Interaction (Psychology)
- Decision Making: Theory and Practice