Tuition fee (local)
Information not available
Tuition fee (foreign)
- A BSc degree in Mathematics or a BSc major in Mathematics, obtained at a Dutch university. Students holding such a degree will directly be admitted to the programme.
- For all other candidates, an Admission Committee will judge the equivalence of their previous training to this Bachelor of Science degree. The choice in optional courses in the Master of Science programme may be limited by the need to adapt the programme to the actual knowledge of the candidate.
- The admission process may include an interview by the Admissions Committee
Proof of sufficient proficiency in English
- IELTS test level of at least 6.0 or TOEFL score of at least 550/213, evidenced by an appropriate test.
The programme consists of the following components:
- Teaching Practice
- Educational Theory
- Supervision of Professional Development
- Teaching Methodology