Tuition fee (local)
Information not available
Tuition fee (foreign)
- A BSc degree in Bio-Pharmaceutical Sciences or Pharmaceutical Sciences from any Dutch university. Students holding such degree will directly be admitted to the programme.
- For all other candidates, the Admissions Committee will evaluate the equivalence of their previous training to this Bachelor of Science degree.
- Students who have a BSc in Bio-Pharmaceutical Sciences from Leiden University are directly admissible.
- Proof of sufficient proficiency in English: IELTS test level of at least 6.5 or TOEFL score of at least 570/230, evidenced by appropriate test.
- Regulation of Drug Safety
- Bioanalytical Mass Spectrometry
- Pharmacokinetic-Pharmacodynamic Modeling
- Molecular Mechanisms of Cell Death (formerly Molecular Mechanisms of Apoptosis)
- Computational Analysis of Metabolomics Data (Statistical Analysis)
- Drug Delivery
- Blood-Brain Barrier: Drug Transport to the Brain