About this course
The Liberal Arts and Sciences approach to learning is aimed at preparing students for the complexity, diversity and continuous change of present-day society. Students gain broad knowledge of the wider world, but also make a more in-depth study of one specific area of interest. Liberal Arts and Sciences education also trains students in academic and citizenship skills. Within the framework provided by the institution, the students are responsible for composing their own individual programme.
- Dutch VWO diploma (all profiles)
- International or European Baccalaureate
- 4 Advanced Placement Certificates
- Students who are doing A-levels require the following:
- General Certificate of Secondary Education (GCSE) in three subjects with marks ranging from A-C
- General Certificate of Education (GCE): three subjects at advanced level. One A-level can be substituted with two AS-levels.
- GCE must contain Mathematics on A or AS level.
Proficiency in English
- TOEFL: paper based 600, computer based 237, internet based 100
- IELTS: overall score of 7.0 (7.0 in each component)
- Cambridge Certificate: Certificate of Proficiency in English or Certificate in Advanced English grade A
- English Language GCSE or IGCSE
- Final grade of 8 on a Dutch diploma