About this course
This is an international programme that will broaden horizons, and that will introduce students to world regions and their history, cultures and languages. In this English-taught bachelor’s programme in International Studies students will study the history, culture, politics and economy of a world region, and they will learn one of the region’s languages. They will be able to put world events in perspective by comparing regions in their worldwide context.
- a pre-university education (VWO) diploma or equivalent with no further requirements of your subject cluster or
- a first-year or final diploma from a higher professional (HBO) institution of education or
- a first-year or final diploma from a university programme.
English proficiency requirements
- The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) Academic modules only. Minimum score of 6.5.
- The Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). Minimum scores are 570 (paper-based) / 230 (computer-based) / 90 (internet based).
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English/ Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English (grade A-C)