Tuition fee (local)
Contact the university / college
Tuition fee (foreign)
- a VWO diploma or equivalent with no further requirements of your subject cluster or
- a final diploma from a higher professional (HBO) institution or
- a first-year or final diploma from a university programme.
English proficiency requirements
- The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) Academic modules only. Minimum score of 6.5.
- The Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). Minimum scores are 570 (paper-based) / 230 (computer-based) / 90 (internet based).
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English/ Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English (grade A-C) .
- First year: emphasis on language acquisition, introductory subjects in all sub-fields.
- Second year: building on the first-year subjects, structured minor
- Third year: structured minor and bachelor’s assignment