About this course
Econometricians combine mathematics and statistics with economics to support business and economic decision making. They excel in the complex world of global logistic chains and international finance. Through this programme, students learn to build models for economic decision making and processes. Logistic firms use econometric models to optimise supply chains, banks for investments and to predict financial markets, and the government to make policy decisions and predict economic growth.
- International Baccalaureate (IB): Minimum of 27 points including standard level English and higher level Mathematics.
- European Baccalaureate (EB): Minimum of 70% with a minimum of 3hrs English p/week and a minimum of 5hrs Mathematics p/week.
- Holders of Chinese Senior Middle School plus Gaokao MS higher level diploma Gaozhong: Gaokao minimum score 550. Except the following provinces are required to have a minimum score of: Jiangsu: 352 Zhejiang: 594 Shanghai: 462 Hainan: 660. Entrance mathematics test is required.
- German Abitur: Durchschnittsnote of 2.0 or higher (between 1.0-2.0). For Mathematics: Leistungsfach minimum grade 10, Prufungsfach minimum grade 13. For English: Prufungs/Leistungs/Grundfach minimum grade 10.
- British GCE (A Levels): A minimum of three GCE A-levels plus three GCSE O-levels in six different subjects relevant to Econometrics (at least a GCE A-Level in Mathematics and preferably a GCSE O-level in English as a First Language).
- Other secondary or high school diploma: Diplomas equivalent to the Dutch VWO diploma with a sufficient result for Mathematics and English. Entrance mathematics test is required.
- Academic TOEFL: 80
- Academic IELTS: 6.0