- If you have completed your vwo (pre-university education) with the N&T (Nature & Technology) profile, you are directly eligible for admission to all TU/e Bachelor’s programs.
- Diplomas which are equivalent to the Dutch diploma,
- An original Academic IELTS score of at least 6.5 on average, or;
- TOEFL scores of at least 90 (Internet-based). Students can arrange for their TOEFL results to be sent to the TU/e directly by using the TU/e university code number 8615, or;
- University of Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English (CAE) or Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE), grades A-C.
In the Sustainable Innovation major you can choose a technology specialization: Sustainable Living (Dutch), Sustainable Energy (English or Dutch) or Smart Sytems (English) with your own technology package of four courses which have to be completed in full during the Bachelor’s program. The technology courses for the Smart Systems option are given in English. The technology courses for the Sustainable Living option are given in Dutch. The technology courses for the Sustainable Energy option are given in English or Dutch.
A quarter of the Bachelor’s program consists of elective courses that you can choose yourself. These allow you to change the emphasis in your program. You can opt to broaden your knowledge by following courses in a different specialization, or alternatively you can gain more in-depth knowledge in your own specialization.