About this course
In Psychology & Technology you learn how technology influences people, and how you can use knowledge of psychology to let people use technology as effectively as possible. But you also learn how you can use psychology to design completely new technology applications such as motivational rehabilitation technology in healthcare, sociable robots or brain‑computer interfaces.
- If you have completed your vwo (pre-university education) with the N&T (Nature & Technology) profile, you are directly eligible for admission to all TU/e Bachelor’s programs.
- Diplomas which are equivalent to the Dutch diploma,
- An original Academic IELTS score of at least 6.5 on average, or;
- TOEFL scores of at least 90 (Internet-based). Students can arrange for their TOEFL results to be sent to the TU/e directly by using the TU/e university code number 8615, or;
- University of Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English (CAE) or Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE), grades A-C.