About this course
The 3-year Electrical Engineering bachelor will provide you with the fundamental knowledge of the field and hands-on design skills that will enable you to develop electrical engineering systems. It's a preparation for your Masters, where you will dive headfirst into the material, and develop yourself into a real academic. The bachelor offers an excellent mix between theory and practice: you will be working on several design projects within our Design Based Learning (DBL) program
- If you have completed your vwo (pre-university education) with the N&T (Nature & Technology) profile, you are directly eligible for admission to all TU/e Bachelor’s programs.
- Diplomas which are equivalent to the Dutch diploma,
- An original Academic IELTS score of at least 6.5 on average, or;
- TOEFL scores of at least 90 (Internet-based). Students can arrange for their TOEFL results to be sent to the TU/e directly by using the TU/e university code number 8615, or;
- University of Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English (CAE) or Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE), grades A-C.