- If you have completed your vwo (pre-university education) with the N&T (Nature & Technology) profile, you are directly eligible for admission to all TU/e Bachelor’s programs.
- Diplomas which are equivalent to the Dutch diploma,
- An original Academic IELTS score of at least 6.5 on average, or;
- TOEFL scores of at least 90 (Internet-based). Students can arrange for their TOEFL results to be sent to the TU/e directly by using the TU/e university code number 8615, or;
- University of Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English (CAE) or Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE), grades A-C.
Your Bachelor's study program is part of the TU/e Bachelor College and comprises your major, basic subjects, free electives and USE (User-, Society- and Entrepreneurial perspective). For your major you will choose the field in which you later intend to work as an engineer, for example Chemical Engineering.
Through a number of compulsory subjects, the university provides you with a solid foundation that enables your engineering career to take different directions. You also have non-technology subjects because engineers do more than simply engineering. In addition to your major, a good part of your study incorporates free electives that can accentuate your study.