About this course
The major Biomedical Engineering is formally part of the Bachelor's education program Biomedical Engineering. After graduating this major you will receive a diploma of the Bachelor's program Biomedical Engineering.
The Bachelor's education program Biomedical Engineering is legally recognized and accredited by the Accreditation Organisation of the Netherlands and Flanders (NVAO).
- If you have completed your vwo (pre-university education) with the N&T (Nature & Technology) profile, you are directly eligible for admission to all TU/e Bachelor’s programs.
- Diplomas which are equivalent to the Dutch diploma,
- An original Academic IELTS score of at least 6.5 on average, or;
- TOEFL scores of at least 90 (Internet-based). Students can arrange for their TOEFL results to be sent to the TU/e directly by using the TU/e university code number 8615, or;
- University of Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English (CAE) or Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE), grades A-C.