- If you have completed your vwo (pre-university education) with the N&T (Nature & Technology) profile, you are directly eligible for admission to all TU/e Bachelor’s programs.
- Diplomas which are equivalent to the Dutch diploma,
- An original Academic IELTS score of at least 6.5 on average, or;
- TOEFL scores of at least 90 (Internet-based). Students can arrange for their TOEFL results to be sent to the TU/e directly by using the TU/e university code number 8615, or;
- University of Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English (CAE) or Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE), grades A-C.
Major (90 credits): The major is, in fact, the main direction you choose to study. Automotive is one of the majors in our university.
Basic subjects (30 credits): The basic subjects are followed by all TU/e students and include mathematics, physics, design and modeling.
Elective subjects (45 credits): Each student can (within certain norms and in consultation with the coach) compile an elective package. The elective subjects are spread throughout the entire program of Bachelor studies.
User, Society & Enterprise (USE, 15 credits): This part also concerns elective subjects, but not engineering ones. Examples of USE subjects are entrepreneurship, ethics and sustainability. There is also an introductory basic subject USE.