About this course
Mechanical engineers design, develop and build an enormous range of technical systems and mechanisms for industry and consumers. They have an important hand as well in stimulating the development of bio-systems, and micro- and nano-scale devices. Innovations in these areas are of vital importance in efforts to reduce energy consumption, to ease pressures on the environment, and to build a more sustainable society.
This programme will train engineers to handle the entire process of innovative thinking, design, manufacturing and operation.
- Hold a BSc degree and the Master’s programme is closely related to your Bachelor’s programme.
- A good university Bachelor's degree in a main subject closely related to the MSc programme to which you are applying, with good grades on the key courses.
- Proof that you have completed / nearly completed a Bachelor's programme in a main subject which is closely related to the MSc programme to which you are applying, with good grades on the key courses.
- A Bachelor's Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of at least 75% of the scale maximum, unless specific requirements are defined for the country in which you obtained your Bachelor’s degree
- Proof of English language proficiency which meets the programme's requirements.