Tuition fee (local)
Contact the university / college
Tuition fee (foreign)
- Hold a BSc degree and the Master’s programme is closely related to your Bachelor’s programme.
- A good university Bachelor's degree in a main subject closely related to the MSc programme to which you are applying, with good grades on the key courses.
- Proof that you have completed / nearly completed a Bachelor's programme in a main subject which is closely related to the MSc programme to which you are applying, with good grades on the key courses.
- A Bachelor's Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of at least 75% of the scale maximum, unless specific requirements are defined for the country in which you obtained your Bachelor’s degree
- Proof of English language proficiency which meets the programme's requirements.
- Transportation Engineering
- Control Engineering
- Sustainable Process & Energy Technologies
- Precision and Microsystems Engineering
- BioMechanical Design
- Solid & Fluid Mechanics
- Materials Engineering & Applications