About this course
Computer engineers are intimately involved in the design of miniature electronic surgical implants that help people with biological deficiencies to function normally, as well as enormously complex systems that efficiently manage industrial, financial, and government operations. They are involved in the design of devices ranging from cell phones to mainframes, and from the control devices on home appliances, to desk top computers, to guidance systems on interplanetary space probes.
- Hold a BSc degree and the Master’s programme is closely related to your Bachelor’s programme.
- A good university Bachelor's degree in a main subject closely related to the MSc programme to which you are applying, with good grades on the key courses.
- Proof that you have completed / nearly completed a Bachelor's programme in a main subject which is closely related to the MSc programme to which you are applying, with good grades on the key courses.
- A Bachelor's Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of at least 75% of the scale maximum, unless specific requirements are defined for the country in which you obtained your Bachelor’s degree
- Proof of English language proficiency which meets the programme's requirements.