- Hold a BSc degree and the Master’s programme is closely related to your Bachelor’s programme.
- A good university Bachelor's degree in a main subject closely related to the MSc programme to which you are applying, with good grades on the key courses.
- Proof that you have completed / nearly completed a Bachelor's programme in a main subject which is closely related to the MSc programme to which you are applying, with good grades on the key courses.
- A Bachelor's Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of at least 75% of the scale maximum, unless specific requirements are defined for the country in which you obtained your Bachelor’s degree
- Proof of English language proficiency which meets the programme's requirements.
Students joining TU Delft’s MSc Programme in Computer Engineering will learn the theory and practice of system software, including programming, operating systems, compilers, computer networks and computer architecture, and the implementation and development of computer hardware. In addition, they will study the design of software tools and methodologies for synthesis, physical design, VLSI, hardware software co-design, systems on chip, VLSI test technology and reliability, and performance analysis.
The programme combines theoretical and practical components; with a view to the hands on experience demanded in the computer industry, a significant portion of the programme is devoted to practical software and hardware design experiments and prototyping.