About this course
This Master of Science Programme offers three tracks:
Chemical Product Engineering:
Molecular engineers are involved in the design and synthesis of products ranging from pharmaceuticals to building materials.
Process Engineering involves the design and operation of manufacturing processes and is essential in our technology-dependent, industrialised society.
Nuclear Science & Engineering:
Nuclear science and engineering encompasses the study and use of nuclear materials and the equipment that makes use of nuclear materials for medical, energy, and analytical applications. At TU Delft, the focus of the Nuclear Science & Engineering track is on nuclear engineering and its applications making use of radioisotopes.
- Hold a BSc degree and the Master’s programme is closely related to your Bachelor’s programme.
- A good university Bachelor's degree in a main subject closely related to the MSc programme to which you are applying, with good grades on the key courses.
- Proof that you have completed / nearly completed a Bachelor's programme in a main subject which is closely related to the MSc programme to which you are applying, with good grades on the key courses.
- A Bachelor's Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of at least 75% of the scale maximum, unless specific requirements are defined for the country in which you obtained your Bachelor’s degree
- Proof of English language proficiency which meets the programme's requirements.