Tuition fee (local)
Contact the university / college
Tuition fee (foreign)
- Hold a BSc degree and the Master’s programme is closely related to your Bachelor’s programme,A good university Bachelor's degree in a main subject closely related to the MSc programme to which you are applying, with good grades on the key courses.
- Proof that you have completed / nearly completed a Bachelor's programme in a main subject which is closely related to the MSc programme to which you are applying, with good grades on the key courses.
- A Bachelor's Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of at least 75% of the scale maximum, unless specific requirements are defined for the country in which you obtained your Bachelor’s degree
- Proof of English language proficiency which meets the programme's requirements.
- The first year comprises course work.
- The second year is primarily devoted to thesis work.