About this course
The MSc programme in Aerospace Engineering aims to develop the basic competences acquired in a BSc programme and take them to a higher level in terms of knowledge, critical reflection, making judgements and working independently. In order to achieve the levels we aim for, the MSc programme requires that you specialise and choose a specific direction within the domain of aerospace engineering. Since all of the faculty’s teaching and research activities centre on aerospace vehicles, the range of choices available focuses entirely on aircraft and spacecraft.
- Hold a BSc degree and the Master’s programme is closely related to your Bachelor’s programme.
- A good university Bachelor's degree in a main subject closely related to the MSc programme to which you are applying, with good grades on the key courses.
- Proof that you have completed / nearly completed a Bachelor's programme in a main subject which is closely related to the MSc programme to which you are applying, with good grades on the key courses.
- A Bachelor's Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of at least 75% of the scale maximum, unless specific requirements are defined for the country in which you obtained your Bachelor’s degree
- Proof of English language proficiency which meets the programme's requirements.