- Hold a BSc degree and the Master’s programme is closely related to your Bachelor’s programme.
- A good university Bachelor's degree in a main subject closely related to the MSc programme to which you are applying, with good grades on the key courses.
- Proof that you have completed / nearly completed a Bachelor's programme in a main subject which is closely related to the MSc programme to which you are applying, with good grades on the key courses.
- A Bachelor's Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of at least 75% of the scale maximum, unless specific requirements are defined for the country in which you obtained your Bachelor’s degree
- Proof of English language proficiency which meets the programme's requirements.
At the start of the programme, you will select a general field of aerospace engineering, known as a track. You will then proceed to refine this direction by selecting a profile. The mandatory internship enables you to experience the professional environment of the job market and to make an active contribution, preferably in an aerospace-related industry or research institute. You will complete the programme by carrying out your own final research project and reporting your methodology and results in your Master’s thesis.