Tuition fee (local)
Contact the university / college
Tuition fee (foreign)
- Other secondary school diplomas considered to be equivalent to the Dutch pre-university (VWO) diploma (on the condition that the student has passed at least the final examinations in mathematics, physics and English).
- You are required to take one of the following language tests: the TOEFL iBT (Test of English as a Foreign Language), the IELTS (International English Language Testing System) or the University of Cambridge: ‘First Certificate in English’, Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE) or Certificate in Advanced English (CAE). Please visit the TOEFL or IELTS websites for more information about the tests and the examination procedure.
- Proficiency in Dutch.
- Exploring Aerospace Engineering & Design
- Aerospace Design & Construction
- Introduction to Aerospace Engineering
- Aerospace Materials & Structures
- Engineering Mechanics
- Calculus I
- Aerospace System Design
- Test, Analysis & Simulation
- Aerodynamics Sub and Supersonic
- Flight & Orbital Mechanics and Propulsion
- Aerospace Signals, Systems & Control
- Structural and Vibrational Analysis & Design
- Diff. Eqs and Prob & Statistics
- Applied Numerical Analysis & Computational Modelling
- Aerospace Systems Engineering, Design and Production
- Aerospace Flight Dynamics Simulation, Verification & Validation