- Other secondary school diplomas considered to be equivalent to the Dutch pre-university (VWO) diploma (on the condition that the student has passed at least the final examinations in mathematics, physics and English).
- You are required to take one of the following language tests: the TOEFL iBT (Test of English as a Foreign Language), the IELTS (International English Language Testing System) or the University of Cambridge: ‘First Certificate in English’, Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE) or Certificate in Advanced English (CAE). Please visit the TOEFL or IELTS websites for more information about the tests and the examination procedure.
- Proficiency in Dutch
- People & Products
- Products in Use
- Design and Experience
- Business, Culture and Engineering
- Research and Design
- Strategic Product Innovation
- Products in Motion
- Industrial Production
- Interaction and Electronics
- Technical Product Optimisation
During the third year of study, you determine your own programme by choosing from a wide range of minor courses. After completing the minor, you will follow two elective courses. The program ends with a final Bachelor's project.