Requirements application master study
- Applicant must have a certificate or diploma.
- BA degree in autonomous visual art or design.
Proficiency in spoken and written English. Students:
- must be able to understand lectures in English and be able to take notes,
- must be able to read, understand and use specialist literature written in English;
- have a good understanding of the English jargon used in the profession and;
- must be able to write in English at Master’s level.
Master of graphic design which is includes an introduction to design methods and design contexts. Students make their own study plan, which is carried out in the following year, next to attending various design workshops relating to their own research orientation. The students work on publicizing their graduation paper and the results of their individual research in their last semester. This Master course closely collaborates with the Research Group Visual Rhetoric. The lector will guide students in their individual research and give guest lectures within the curriculum.