About this course
During the programme student can develop their own professional practice. The programme is developed around their individual development needs. Student learn to apply various design methods that correspond to different design contexts. Student will focus on visual argumentation, analysis, teamwork, and testing of design proposals. Through workshops you will be introduced to a wide variety of attitudes and practices in graphic design, like generative design, information and sustainable design. In the course of the two years student gradually focus on the context and design method of their choice. Based on a clear insight into their own ambitions, possibilities and talent. Through assessments and regular coaching, their work will be stimulated and challenged by a well-known (international) lecturers and guest lecturers, who have own practices and a strong network within the field of Graphic Design.
Requirements application master study
- Applicant must have a certificate or diploma.
- BA degree in autonomous visual art or design.
Proficiency in spoken and written English. Students:
- must be able to understand lectures in English and be able to take notes,
- must be able to read, understand and use specialist literature written in English;
- have a good understanding of the English jargon used in the profession and;
- must be able to write in English at Master’s level.