Tuition fee (local)
Tuition fee (foreign)
Requirements application master study
- Applicant must have a certificate or diploma
- BA degree in autonomous visual art or design.
Proficiency in spoken and written English. Students:
- must be able to understand lectures in English and be able to take notes,
- must be able to read, understand and use specialist literature written in English;
- have a good understanding of the English jargon used in the profession and;
- must be able to write in English at Master’s level.
- In the orientation phase, students are coached in setting up a shared studio with the following aims:
- analysing what came before (your own practical experience or bachelor programme);
- creating new work;
- drafting and developing a research proposal.
- The Research phase is concerned with the research question, a question formulated based on the integration of theory and practice. This involves:
- student will be working with a group of lecturers specifically suited to their question;
- student will be making shared presentations, both internally and externally;
- student will be working on educational trips and workshops (for AKV|St.Joost bachelor students), symposia, studio visits, and during visiting lecturers’ stays.
- During the graduation phase student work on the projects proposed during the assessments and which show their position within the field. Students will show that they can work professionally from a personal vision and artistic identity. The theoretical work will also publish by the student.
- The graduation phase involves made-to-measure individual supervision preparing for the examination, the publication of the theory research and the exhibition of the masterpiece(s).