About this course
The students can develop their own practice during the programme. The programme is developed around student's individual development needs. Your personal research and the projects that stem from this research are central to the studies. Through symposia, publications, lectures and acting as moderator of their subject they make their research projects public. Student can apply their practice in a professional context by executing projects outside of the academy. The curriculum puts a strong emphasis on theoretical backgrounds and cross-curricular approaches. Student can learn to relate to different art forms, contexts and presentation forms. Student can work together with sharing an open studio with fellow students, discuss and exchange experiences with each other. Through assessments and regular coaching the student's work will be stimulated and challenged by well-known (international) lecturers and guest lecturers, who have own practices and a strong network within the field of Fine Art.
Requirements application master study
- Applicant must have a certificate or diploma
- BA degree in autonomous visual art or design.
Proficiency in spoken and written English. Students:
- must be able to understand lectures in English and be able to take notes,
- must be able to read, understand and use specialist literature written in English;
- have a good understanding of the English jargon used in the profession and;
- must be able to write in English at Master’s level.