About this course
The students can develop their own professional practice during the programme. Together with their peers coming from backgrounds in media, art, design, games and science they learn about the role and profession of animation within these different contexts. These areas show a growing demand for specialisms in technique, knowledge and innovation. They will be able to specialise individually. Based on a clear insight into their own ambitions, possibilities and talent. The Master of Animation is part of an international network. Student collaborate directly with professional practices and educational institutes in the Netherlands and abroad. Students come from different backgrounds, disciplines and countries.
Requirements application master study
- Applicant must have a certificate or diploma
- BA degree in autonomous visual art or design
Proficiency in spoken and written English. Students:
- must be able to understand lectures in English and be able to take notes,
- must be able to read, understand and use specialist literature written in English;
- have a good understanding of the English jargon used in the profession and;
- must be able to write in English at Master’s level.