Tuition fee (local)
Tuition fee (foreign)
About this course
Requirements application master study
- Student must have a certificate or diploma
- BA degree in autonomous visual art or design.
Proficiency in spoken and written English. Students:
- must be able to understand lectures in English and be able to take notes,
- must be able to read, understand and use specialist literature written in English;
- have a good understanding of the English jargon used in the profession and;
- must be able to write in English at Master’s level.
- Looking for specific areas of extra development. The student become acquainted with the specific content of the taught program. The student compare the input with their own needs and discuss and organize their research proposal.
- The joy of experimentation and it is more focusing on sketching and reflecting. The student have the freedom to organize the program according their specific needs will grow. Their individual study plan becomes the guiding principle.
- It is more focus on production and presentation. The students work on the projects that they proposed during the assessment in the graduation phase. The student can work professionally from a personal vision and identity as a photographer or artist in the projects.The theoretical work. The student will also publish their theoretical work.