About this course
The student will learn about sustainable energy techniques, their suitability in specific situations, bio-based waste management, environmental pollution and cleanup technology, cost-benefit analyses, stakeholder analyses and also environmental policy and law through several projects and courses. Student will learn about these subjects in relation to different parts of the world by giving the international character of the student group. This study programme has been voted best Environmental Science for Sustainable Energy and Technology study programme by the weekly magazine Elsevier in 2013 and by the Full-time Higher Professional Education Options Guide 2014.
- Policy development officer in a government agency
- Environmental licensing officer in a government agency
- Environment-Health-Safety Officer
- Water Board enforcement officer
The level of prior education has to be equivalent to the Dutch havo, vwo or mbo 4 level with the following courses:
- Economics and Social Science
- Chemistry or
- Natural Science and Technology or Health
Mathematics and Science
- In addition to the minimum diploma requirements, adequate knowledge of Mathematics and Science subjects like chemistry, biology and physics is important.
English language requirements non-EEA students
- IELTS overall band: 6
- TOEFL computer based: 213
- TOEFL internet based: 80