February April June August October November
Tuition fee (local)
Tuition fee (foreign)
- Bachelors degree from a recognised university with good grades (should be equivalent to a UK Bachelors (Hons) degree).
- Should be at least 21 years old.
- The IELTS score should be no lower than 6.0, with no sub score being lower than 5.5. For TOEFL, applicants should have a minimum overall score of 72, which should be comprised of a minimum score of 20 in speaking, 17 in writing, 18 in reading and 17 in listening.
- Financial Analysis and Management
- Managing Human Capital
- Marketing Management
- Management Skills & Entrepreneurship
- Strategic Management
- Research Methodologies
- Option - Choose 2 of 3:
- Corporate Finance
- International Business
- International Marketing Management
- Students will be required to undertake one of the following approved methods of study. This is subject to approval by their Course Leader:
- Integrated Case Study;
- Business Development Proposal;