About this course
This programme is designed to meet the needs of professional qualifications in education and to upgrade the quality of services in educational institutions. To meet these needs, the programme will cover core education topics as well as one strands of specialisation teaching English as a second language. By providing the latest knowledge in information technology tools, research in education, leadership skills and education theories.
- Bachelor’s Degree with CGPA of at least 2.5; OR
- Bachelor’s Degree with CGPA of less than 2.5 with a minimum of 5 years working experience in the relevant field; OR
- Any other equivalent qualification recognised by the Malaysian Government and approved by the Senate of the University
Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning (APEL)
Applicants should comply with the following admission criteria stipulated by the Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE) and Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA):
- The candidate should be at least 21 years of age in the year of application;
- Possess relevant work experience.