Institution saved to your shortlist.

UOW Malaysia KDU University College

Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia

Student review

See all 9 reviews

Anonymous reviewer

6 years, 9 months ago
What is your overall opinion about this university/college? KDU is a great place to start your uni life, not too much to handle and also not to little to have a bad uni life. How is the academic life at this university/college? The academic life in KDU is alright. If you want to learn and lecturers are strict then it's the place for you. They don't baby you with answers for everything and you have to work hard to be good, if you aren't prepared for that then don't join KDU. What are the students like? I have to say 90% of the students are great, they come from well educated backgrounds and they want to learn. The other 10% lets just say they are spoon fed and rich so they don't really care about making it or not. What do students do when not studying? Tell us about the social and sports life. The good thing about KDU is that they have clubs for everything. Whatever you want to join, name it and they have it. Also its compulsory to reach 100 CAC points to graduated so you kinda have to join them.

Are you from the management team of UOW Malaysia KDU University College?

If you have already claimed this page, log in now and reply.

If you have not claimed this page yet, please write to for more information.