About this course
This Master programme, with specialization in the social science field, aims to academic researchers with the necessary expertise to carry out high-level research in relation to academic or social issues. The program equips the candidates with the opportunity to develop extensive research skills and experiences for academic research and teaching careers at universities, research institutes, colleges, and in research departments of large public organizations. It also offers candidates, upon the completion of the Master, the academic qualification to pursue a related doctoral degree.
- A Bachelor’s degree with Honours from Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman or any other university recognised by the Senate;
- An equivalent qualification from an institution recognized as of comparable status by the Senate;
- A degree or equivalent with at least two (2) years working experience after obtaining that degree, or equivalent.
English Language Requirement:
- SPM/O-Level English, minimum C4
- Paper-based TOFEL, minimum score 580
- Computer-based TOEFL, minimum score 237
- Internet-based Testing (IBT), minimum score 92
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS), minimum score 6.5
- English 1119, Credit
- MUET, band 4.0 or
- American College Testing assessment (ACT), minimum score 22
- Scholastic Assessment Test (SAT), minimum score 500
- English Language Proficiency Test (ELPT), minimum score 980