About this course
This course aims to provide a curriculum that looks at contemporary principles and theories of computing together with the practical application of information technology and to provide the confidence to strategically manage information systems as organisational resources by effectively analysing problems and making critical decisions. It equips candidates with advanced knowledge and skills in analysis, design, deployment and management of information systems.
- A Bachelor’s degree with Honours in ICT related areas from Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman or any other university recognised by the Senate; or
- An equivalent qualification from an institution recognized as of comparable status by the Senate; or
- A degree or equivalent with at least two (2) years working experience after obtaining that degree, or equivalent.
English Language Requirements:
- SPM/O-Level English, minimum C4
- Paper-based TOFEL, minimum score 580
- Computer-based TOEFL, minimum score 237
- Internet-based Testing (IBT), minimum score 92
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS), minimum score 6.5
- English 1119, Credit
- MUET, band 4.0
- American College Testing assessment (ACT), minimum score 22
- Scholastic Assessment Test (SAT), minimum score 500
- English Language Proficiency Test (ELPT), minimum score 980