About this course
This programme provides candidates with the opportunity to pursue their interest in research about management of media organizations, communication policy and planning which will broaden their career options. Candidates will study various aspects of communication to better understand its functions and its influence on organizations and societies.
- A Bachelor’s degree with Honours in related areas from Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman or any other university recognised by the Senate;
- An equivalent qualification from an institution recognized as of comparable status by the Senate;
- A degree or equivalent with at least two (2) years working experience after obtaining that degree, or equivalent.
English Language Requirement
- SPM/O-Level English, minimum C4
- Paper-based TOFEL, minimum score 580
- Computer-based TOEFL, minimum score 237
- Internet-based Testing (IBT), minimum score 92
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS), minimum score 6.5
- English 1119, Credit
- MUET, band 4.0 or
- American College Testing assessment (ACT), minimum score 22
- Scholastic Assessment Test (SAT), minimum score 500
- English Language Proficiency Test (ELPT), minimum score 980