Tuition fee (local)
Tuition fee (foreign)
- A levels: A*AA in Maths, Physics (A* in either) and one other (except General Studies and Critical Thinking)
- IB: 38 points overall, 18 at Higher Level, including Maths and Physics
- Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM): AA in Maths and Physics plus A in one other
- Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) – Senior Middle Level: Minimum 5 As including Maths I and II and Physics (not including Art, Chinese, Malay)
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Aeronautics), Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM): First year entry with minimum GPA of 3.4
- Monash University Foundation Year: Minimum of 310 overall with 80 per cent average in Maths and Physics, and subject to attending an extended technical induction programme
English language qualifications:
- IELTS 6.5 overall with at least 5.5 in each competence.
- Other equivalent qualifications.
- Power Systems (High Voltage, Power Electronics, Electrical Power, Power Transmission and Distribution)
- Digital and Analogue Electronics (Analogue Electricals, Digital Electronics, Digital Electronics, Power Electronics, Analogue and Mixed Signal, System on Chip)
- Nanotechnology and Photonics (Nanoelectronics, Optoelectronics, Silicon Photonics, Nanofabrication, Plasmonics, Metamaterials and Nanophotonics)
- Communication and Control (Wireless and Optical Communications, Radio Communication Engineering, Integrated RF Systems, Robotic Systems)