Minimum: 18 months
Jan May Sep
Tuition fee (entire course)
Other costs apply
About this course
The MBA (Leadership) programme prepares graduates to be leaders who embrace leadership role in a succession plan that promotes talented, innovative, and enterprising pool of expertise. Objectives include:
- To enable graduates to articulate and apply leadership theories and adopt the principles and best practices relevant to their organisation.
- To enable graduates to perform as managers and accepted as leaders when coordinating various functional areas with effective communication skills.
- To enable graduates to formulate, communicate, and implement strategic thinking processes involving cross-cultural communication and sensitivity to the needs of different cultures.
- A Bachelor's degree with honours from UNIRAZAK or its equivalent from an institution of higher learning recognised by the Malaysian government. Applicants for executive and taught postgraduate programmes should normally have a minimum CGPA of 2.75 but candidates with a Bachelor's degree whose CGPA is below the minimum requirement of 2 years of relevant working experience in respective fields can be considered.
- A minimum score of 575 for a paper-based total or 232 for a computer-based total or 90 for an Internet based total for the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)*; or
- A minimum score of Band 6.5 in the International English Language Testing System (IELTS)*; or
- A minimum required proficiency on UNIRAZAK Postgraduate English Proficiency Test; or
- A recognised first degree undertaken in English medium; or
- Successful completion of Intensive English Programme (IEP) at the Advanced level conducted by the Centre for English Language (CEL).