About this course
More than just awarding a diploma qualification for pre-school educators, it goes beyond child care. This program equipped graduates with extensive field experiences through collaboration with prominent child care providers and early childhood education industries that enable them to develop their repertoire as teachers, providers and trainers in shaping the future of the young generation. The curriculum arms graduates with very much needed competencies and soft skills to work with young learners.
- Pass in SPM or its equivalent with minimum 3 credits;
- Pass in STPM or its equivalent with minimum of CGPA 2.00 in any subjects;
- Pass in STAM with minimum grade of Maqbul;
- Pass in SKM level 3 in related field, and pass in SPM with minimum of 1 credit in any subjects;
- Pass in Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) with at least B Grade in three (3) subjects; or
- Pass in O-level with a minimum of grade C in any 3 subjects;
English Proficiency Requirements
International: IELTS Band 5.5 / TOEFL 550/ or minimum grade B2 in First Cambridge English or MUET (Band 3) or other equivalent English qualification recognized by MQA.