About this course
A bachelor’s degree in education can prepare you for a wide range of jobs and careers. Prospective students may want to consider pursuing their bachelor’s degree in education at UNIRAZAK. The programme prepares the graduate for a rewarding career helping young learners acquire the knowledge and skills they will need to succeed in life. In addition, besides being suitably qualified for teaching jobs, those who earn a degree in education can find careers in related roles, such as adult education or training in corporate environments or the non-profit sector. Due to growing demands in critical areas like maths, science, communication, and English as a Second Language, this specially designed education programme emphasizes teacher/instructor led preparation in these fields. With exposure to current technology trends in teaching and learning applications, our students can create, participate and interact with instructors and students through video conferencing as part of their coursework. This programme also features social applications that allow students to interact and collaborate with peers through an online community site or virtual environment, simultaneously building technology skills that are essential for leading and guiding learners in the classroom.
- Pass in STPM with minimum of CGPA 2.00 in any TWO (2) subjects and pass in Mathematics and English at SPM level or any equivalent qualification;
- Pass A-level with a minimun of Gred D in any 2 subjects and pass in Mathematics and English at SPM level or any equivalent qualification;
- Pass in Matriculation or Foundation with a minimum CGPA of 2.00 from an institution recognized by the Malaysian Government; or
- Pass in Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) with at least B Grade in five (5) subjects including English; or
- Pass International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma with minimum score of 30 points; or
- A Pass in Diploma with a minimum CGPA of 2.00 from the universities/colleges which is recognized by MQA; or
- Equivalent qualification which is recognized by the Malaysian Government
English Proficiency Requirements
- IELTS Band 5.5 / Pre-U or Secondary Education undertaken in English medium. (Students without TOEFL and IELTS are required to complete and pass an Intensive English Programme offered by the University)
- The validity period for TOEFL and IELTS is two (2) years from the date of the award.