Tuition fee (entire course)
Other costs apply
About this course
Mode of study for this programme is by Mixed Mode only. This programme is offered on a Full Time basis only. Completion of this programme will give fellow students a Master of Islamic Studies.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a good Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) from the University or any higher learning institution recognised by the Senate; or
- Other qualifications recognised by the Senate obtained through Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning (APEL) or through Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL); and
- Fulfills other requirements prescribed by the programme (where applicable).
English Language Proficiency Requirements
- Obtained TOEFL or IELTS results which fulfill the score or minimum band requirements prescribed by the programme; or
- For certain programmes, a candidate is required to sit for an English Proficiency Placement Test (EPPT) and if he fails to achieve the level specified by the programme, the candidate is required to attend and pass the English Proficiency Module (EPM) in a maximum period of two (2) semesters before he is allowed to register for the study programme. The candidate shall register as a Non Graduating Student.