Doctoral Degree (PhD)
January June October
Tuition fee (local)
Tuition fee (foreign)
- A masters degree recognized by the Malaysian Government;
- Other qualifications equivalent to a masters degree that are recognized by the Malaysian Government.
- Local candidates are required to have credit in English Language at Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) level or equivalent.
- International candidates are required to have a score of 550 in TOEFL or 6.5 in IELTS.
- A proposal of about 500 words in length must be submitted with all documents required for admission to the University.
- Advanced Research Methodology
- Advanced Quantitative Analysis
- Advanced Qualitative Analysis Techniques
- Advanced Research Ethics
- Proposal and Thesis Writing
- Seminar on Current Issues in Management
- Proposal Preparation
- Proposal Submission
- Colloquium 1
- Review of Literature 1
- Review of Literature 2
- Pilot / Preliminary Study
- Proposal Defense
- Data Collection
- Data Analysis
- Colloquium 2
- Thesis Writing and Review of Thesis
- Colloquium 3
- Submission of Thesis & Final Defense
- Quality Management
- Public Administration
- Organisational Psychology