January May September
Total tuition fee (local)
Total tuition fee (foreign)
About this course
- A recognized Bachelor Degree with honours in the relevant disciplines of Food Science, Nutrition, Biotechnology, Applied sciences, Agricultural Biology, Microbiology, etc., with a minimum of 60% or the Classification of 2nd Lower.
- Applicants without sufficient academic qualifications may also be considered for admission if they possess evidence of adequate work experience.
- Certain subjects require students to have sufficient mastery of the basic concepts. The lack of this may require students to take up various basic subjects at undergraduate level before proceeding.
English Language Requirements
- TOFEL: a minimum score of 550 (paper-based) or a minimum score of 79 with no less than 17 in each four components(internet-based)
- IELTS: a minimum score of 6.0
- An undergraduate degree with English as its medium of instruction
- Candidates who fail to fulfill the above criteria may be required to take an English Proficiency Course at the University.