January May September
Total tuition fee (local)
Total tuition fee (foreign)
About this course
- Approved undergraduate degree with honours in the areas of Biotechnology /Biology / Chemistry / Biochemistry / Microbiology / Genetics etc, with a minimum of 60% or Classification of 2nd Lower.
- Applicants without sufficient academic qualifications but who possess evidence of adequate work experience may also be considered for admission.
- Certain subjects required students to have sufficient background in the basic concepts, if not, the student will need to take up the basic subjects at the undergraduate levels before the students are allowed to take the subjects at the Master level.
English Language Requirements
- TOFEL: a minimum score of 550
- IELTS: a minimum score of 6.0
- Undergraduate degree with English as its medium of instruction
- Candidates, who fail to fulfill any of the above, may be required to take an English Proficiency Course at the University to attain the required language proficiency.