Foundation / Pre-U / A-level
Tuition fee (local)
Tuition fee (foreign)
- SPM: 5 credits (inclusive of English and relevant courses**)
- 'O'- Level: 5 credits (inclusive of relevant courses**)
- UEC: 3 credits (inclusive of English and relevant courses**)
- Other Year 11 equivalent: 60% scores in relevant courses**
- Other Year 12 equivalent: 50% scores in relevant courses**
- A distinction (A+,A or A-) in English Language course at SPM/UEC level; or MUET Band 5; or a score of 213 (computer-based) / 550 (written-based) / 80 (internet-based) in TOEFL; or Band 5.5 in IELTS. Additional English course(s) must be taken at UCSI University concurrently with undergraduate programme if English Language requirements are not fulfilled.
Students are required to take a minimum of 3 subjects and a maximum of 4 from the following list of subjects offered.